Welcome to the wiki! Have a personalized message!
If you want, you can make a subpage off your user page for the Ian Meme for now. I.e. User:TrevorBOB/Ian Meme.
TrevorBOB, please try to refrain from creating pages with little to no content. I understand creating one with the intent to complete later or just to temporarily save your work, but as of writing this you've started one sketch and two series pages, all of which need time and effort to fill out. Please try to finish one before beginning another. RockDHouse (talk) 16:33, 2 June 2017 (EDT)
- I have one that I'm working on, I created empty pages for D&D and Civ cause we need them, just like we have dead pages for all the sketches we haven't done yet. TrevorBOB (talk) 18:41, 2 June 2017 (EDT)
- I'll try and do it less though ;) TrevorBOB (talk) 18:42, 2 June 2017 (EDT)
- Thanks. We actually don't have blank pages for the sketches, just links. I'm trying to use those redlinks to determine what needs to be written from the ground up. With a blank page, it's no longer a redlink, and it becomes harder to find out what needs to be started. RockDHouse (talk) 09:07, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
- Oh, I see TrevorBOB (talk) 11:46, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
- You can delete them if you want TrevorBOB (talk) 15:40, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
Any idea why my profile pic isn't working? TrevorBOB (talk) 16:51, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- You've got to do it like this: "[[File:filename|200px]]". RockDHouse (talk) 16:56, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- Now... How to make it smaller? TrevorBOB (talk) 17:05, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- You've got to use the exact syntax that I did. Using "image_size" doesn't work. To explain further:
- All the infoboxes are based off a single template that I stole from wikipedia. This has customizable sections and you can any labels you want. All the other infobox templates (character, person, sketch) basically use this master infobox template, but restrict the sections and add their own formatting on top to make it easier to implement.
- It looks like you just copied the infobox on my user page, which uses the master infobox, as I thought it was kinda pointless to make a whole second layer infobox template just for my page. Since you did that, you're not getting the easier formatting created by the specialty infoboxes. This "image_size" section is one of those things added by the second layer, so you need to define the image size when declaring the file. RockDHouse (talk) 19:41, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- Oh, ok... TrevorBOB (talk) 20:02, 8 June 2017 (EDT)
- Idk how to do that, lol TrevorBOB (talk) 00:18, 9 June 2017 (EDT)