From Door Monster
(Redirected from User talk:RockDHouse)
- I dunno, I feel like that's bypassing the system set up by the DM crew. Part of the reason why you pay is to ask those questions yourself. I can't stop you asking someone in person and having the message be passed on, but I think it would be pretty uncool to set up an official process to get around the paywall. RockDHouse (talk) 09:22, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
- By the way, I actually did ask the second question. He doesn't. RockDHouse (talk) 09:22, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
- Yeah, I guess it is cheating...
- I think that is an excellent idea. However, we should probably implement it differently. On another wiki I manage, we used to have a Fan Theories page, but it got so large and chaotic it was abandoned for better systems. As this will be implemented in the future, I have time to talk to Pongles about more organized theorizing. RockDHouse (talk) 15:16, 9 June 2017 (EDT)
- While I appreciate the offer, I think you underestimate the creativity of a large group of fans. Even with the trimming, I think it could easily get far to bloated with no easy organizational system. I was thinking more along the lines of separate pages for each theory, with maybe a hub page. The "separate pages" part is the thing I have to work out. RockDHouse (talk) 20:28, 9 June 2017 (EDT)