Word from the ignorant: I think you focus a little TOO much on the character, you don't tell us anything about the circumstances surrounding him in the sketch.
Also, Kyle refers to himself as a "friend" suggesting they are the same rank.
TrevorBOB (talk) 19:49, 31 May 2017 (EDT)
- Actually, I think the sketch summaries on these character pages should focus mostly on the characters. For a complete summary, the sketch pages should suffice. RockDHouse (talk) 20:34, 31 May 2017 (EDT)
- Not a COMPLETE summary, just something that tells what the character did. Not to toot my own horn, but I think my Extortionist Hobo sketch summaries are approximately what we should be going for. TrevorBOB (talk) 01:43, 1 June 2017 (EDT)
- I'll take that suggestion under advisement, but in the interest of reducing redundancy and making these pages easier to read and write, we should really focus mostly on a more broad analysis of a character's contribution to a sketch in these sections. RockDHouse (talk) 08:13, 1 June 2017 (EDT)
Also, I don't think the organization possibly falling because of the file replacement should be mentioned, it's a fan theory from the comments on that video TrevorBOB (talk) 01:45, 1 June 2017 (EDT)
Shouldn't this page be "Jegor Smirnov (Character)"? TrevorBOB (talk) 18:44, 2 June 2017 (EDT)
- This is an organizational thing I'm kind of on the fence about. I originally appended "(Character)" to pages to differentiate them from their actor page, but Pongles thought it meant all characters should have the distinction. I need to queue him on his opinion, as well as your own. What do you think works better? RockDHouse (talk) 09:10, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
- I see your point, but it's simpler to have "(Character)" on all character pages. Plus, if I were a new DMer, I could hypothetically think Jegor was a crew member. TrevorBOB (talk) 11:52, 3 June 2017 (EDT)
- Makes sense, I agree. Let's do that then. RockDHouse (talk) 12:16, 3 June 2017 (EDT)