|Name Status||Official Name|
|Actor||Ian Conn (3D Render)|
|First Appearance||Avatar: Battle of the Bends|
DoodleConn is a mysterious, extra-dimensional being seen appearing throughout the Door Monster sketches, and as the antagonist of Self-Fulfilling Idiocy 4 (1st Year Finale).
The actual model for DoodleConn was created for a physics effect as a part of Avatar: Battle of the Bends.
- 1 List of Appearances
- 1.1 Avatar: Battle of the Bends
- 1.2 The Freddy Fazbear Experiment
- 1.3 SimCity VS Skylines
- 1.4 Mr. Johnson
- 1.5 No Crime Intended
- 1.6 Spiral Knights: Time For Adventure
- 1.7 Daredevil's Signature Move
- 1.8 Kerbal Space Program: To The Mün
- 1.9 False Charges
- 1.10 License to Maim
- 1.11 Car Movers
- 1.12 Half-Life: HEV Suit
- 1.13 Half-Life 2: Have a Medkit
- 1.14 Roller Coaster Tycoon: Death Park
- 1.15 Civ 5: Doing Something About Gandhi
- 1.16 Kerbal Space Program: Prepare for Docking
- 1.17 Shoot N' Loot
- 1.18 The Pokemon Plan
- 1.19 DIY AI
- 1.20 Rocket League: Professional Strategies
- 1.21 Ghost Finders
- 1.22 Papers, Please: Typographical Errors
- 1.23 Kyle Plays Magic
- 1.24 Kerbal Space Program: Rescue Mission
- 1.25 The Guards Themselves
- 1.26 Self-Fulfilling Idiocy 4 (1st Year Finale)
- 1.27 Unfortunate Cookies
- 1.28 Lola Needs Attention
- 2 Notes
List of Appearances
Doodleconn appears in many sketches across 2015, mainly as cameos leading up to Self-Fulfilling Idiocy 4 (1st Year Finale).
Used for the physics effect at 2:08.
Standing in one of the security cam feeds at 0:15.
Reflected in the table during the final shot at 3:16.
Peeking out from inside the dumpster while Jeffery is falling past the camera at 1:26.
There's a framed photo of him on the fireplace mantle at 0:17.
Growing out of the planter box at 0:18.
Briefly reflected on the window during the fight at 0:22.
Standing out in the open on the moon itself at 2:22.
Behind Jeffery for 2 frames while he closes the door at 0:12.
Reflected in the pool during the wide shot at 0:15.
Sitting in one of the cars in the background at 0:53.
Barely visible in one CG shot under the rightmost stairs at 0:55.
His head is on G-Man's body in the background at 1:08.
Inside the game screenshot on the computer screen at 0:38.
He's the statue on top of the capitol building at 4:55.
On the mission flag inside the ship hanger at 0:19.
On the stack of money that Ethan finds at 1:04.
Hiding in the pile of stuff behind Jeffery at 0:45.
His face appears for a frame or two when the computer dies at 2:18.
Driving the car that Kyle blows up, barely visable for 2 frames before the explosion at 1:34.
In the window of the house in the title shot at 0:01.
A pixilated version is standing amongst the crowd in the graphic from the game at 0:02
On the Meteorite card lying on the ground at 1:02.
Peeking out from behind the rubble before being obscured by Ethan at 3:16.
Standing in the window across from Meyer's building at 12:35 of part 4.
Lying on the ground, burning, at 1:10.
Its shadow appears inside the portal at the end of the video.
- DoodleConn's name is a reference to the Spongebob Squarepants character "DoodleBob" with the "Conn" part of the name coming from Ian Conn.