A Civil Warning
|A Civil Warning|
A Civil Warning Thumbnail
|Date Released||October 2, 2017|
A Civil Warning is a Marvel sketch. In it, Black Widow deals with a small hold up as two police officers investigate the crimes of her compatriot.
Description: "In a world of superheroes, cops have it rough. But at the end of the day, someone's gotta file that paperwork."
|Allison Devery||Black Widow|
|Kyle Sullivan||Officer Kurt|
|Ian Conn||Officer Walter|
The video opens on Black Widow knocking out a police officer. She turns to walk away but is greeted by Officer Walter. Black Widow dismisses him and tries to leave, but is blocked by Officer Kurt. Kurt explains they have questions about Bruce Banner. There had been an incident and a car registered to Banner was found at the scene along with "Hulk-prints". Walter brings up that the prints may not have been left by the Hulk, and the two bicker. Black Widow advises the cops drop their case, but Kurt assures her that they aren't scared of the Avengers, and someone must police parking violations. Black Widow begins to threaten them, but pauses as she realizes they're just parking officers. She tells them to leave her alone and go fight real criminals. Kurt says that if he wanted to fight crime, he'd become a superhero, leading Walter and Kurt to become sidetracked thinking of superhero names.
Black Widow interrupts them. They ask her for more information, and she remembers she was there. They tell her if the vehicle was hers, the ticket is her responsibility. She refuses to cooperate, insisting she needs to be protecting the city. Kurt denies that, reminding her of other superheros in the cinematic universe. Walter mentions that she already has a few parking violations, and Kurt begins to write a ticket. Black Widow knocks out both cops and walks away, assuring herself under her breath that she's a superhero.
- The list of superheros Kurt mentions are the constituents of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Black Widow is a spy, assassin and agent for shield.
- Bruce Banner is a renowned scientist, physician, and occasionally a giant green monster of near impossible strength.
- Rhino is a russian thug turned african herbivour who, although is property of Marvel, has not yet appeared in the MCU.
- Juggernaught is a neglected child turned red generic villain.
- The Devil of Hell's Kitchen is a blind lawyer with super powers.
- Luke Cage is a former policeman with super powers.
- Jessica Jones is a private investigator with super powers.
- The stupid kid with the glowing hand is a rich adult with a glowing hand.
- S.H.I.E.L.D. is a the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division.
- NYC Parking Code 40: "Stopping, standing or parking closer than 15 feet of a fire hydrant. Between sunrise and sunset, a passenger vehicle may stand alongside a fire hydrant as long as a driver remains behind the wheel and is ready to move the vehicle if required to do so." is a real, properly-cited fine of $115.
- Rhinoceros are part of the Order Perissodactyla, or "Odd-toed ungulates", and therefore have "stubby toes".